Your customers are willing to tell you extremely insightful things, if you actively listen to them and analyze what they’ve said. Too often companies think they understand what their customers are thinking – when they actually don’t have a clue.
A Voice of the Customer Study from Veralytics uses customer-based insights to give companies where customers are satisfied or unsatisfied. It provides executives and departmental managers with an independent view of what your customer is thinking and provides clear recommendations to improve areas of concern while reinforcing areas that are already strong.
Once your product is sold and installed, there are many touch points between your organization and the customer, any of which can either sabotage future sales efforts – both at the customer site and at other prospects. Especially with today’s social media, what happens in one company rarely stays inside that company. People make comments on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and some even write reviews or blog about their experiences. Of course, buyers and influencers also change jobs or get promoted, and take their experiences – prejudicial as they may be – with them. Even users of your product that had no say in the purchase process may wind up in positions of influence, and quickly so in some cases.
Through a Voice of the Customer Study, Veralytics gives you the power to know:
- What issues are your customers experiencing with your product?
- What issues are your products addressing for your customers?
- How your product viewed by your customers?
- Is Customer Support effective?
- Is Training effective?
- Is your company in the customer’s future plans?
- Are your customers going to recommend your product?
- Will your customers renew?
- Will your customers buy more of your product?
Veralytic’s Voice of the Customer Study has been developed over years of careful testing and refinement to ensure that the recommendations we make lead to more closed business for our clients. Our proven methodology is built around three discrete phases:
- Capture accurate and unbiased information directly from customers: Veralytics has developed a tuned research instrument designed to reduce both question and response bias, ensuring the most accurate outcomes possible. Our field analysts are seasoned professionals who are trained to actively listen to customers, seek honest, candid responses and to probe for underlying sentiment in a way that only an unbiased third party can.
- Isolate insights that drive purchasing decisions: There can be a vast chasm between what people say and what they do. Veralytics has built an analytic platform that correlates words and actions to differentiate customer insights that affect buying behavior from those that don’t – allowing our clients to focus on the insights that matter.
- Develop actionable recommendations that will improve performance: Our account teams are experienced Sales, Marketing and Product practitioners who understand business dynamics as well as the research and statistics behind them. Each recommendation that we deliver must be: 1) actionable 2) supported by fact, and 3) tied to performance improvement.
Veralytics employs primary researchers with deep business backgrounds. With our experience, we look for true understanding of customer sentiment which, when coupled with analytics, delivers actionable insights that you can employ to drive future sales wins.